THESE REGULATIONS COME INTO EFFECT ON 1 JUNE 2018
Road Traffic (Fees and Charges) Regulation 2017
The purpose of this Regulation is to set out the fees and charges payable for licences and other matters under the Road Traffic Act and Rules.
Download the Regulation from here.
Please note: The schedule in the Regulation has been replaced by the Schedule of fees – from 1 June 2018
Road Traffic (Offences and Penalties) Regulation 2017
The purpose of this Regulation is to set out the penalties for offences under the Road Traffic Act and Rules. The Regulation-
- prescribes procedures for traffic infringements, sets out the fee for infringement offences and the maximum penalty on summary conviction;
- defines offences that are stationary vehicle offences, and prescribes owner liability for these offences;
- defines overloading offences;
- prescribes liability for insecure loads and loads falling from vehicles;
- prescribes the form of notices relating to seizure of motor vehicles.